1. 22 April, 1892: Dromore. Special Communication.
  2. The Brethren assembled in the Town Hall at 12 o'clock noon; and thence proceeded in Masonic order to the rooms in Church Street, recently prepared for the accommodation of the members of a new Lodge No. 94.
  3. Having entered the Masonic Rooms the Provincial Grand Lodge was opened in the first degree; after which the Ceremonies of Dedication of the Rooms, Constitution of the Lodge, and Installation of its Officers were conducted according to ancient Masonic custom by the Right Worshipful Provincial Grand Master, Bro. Lord Arthur Hill

History of Warrant No. 94

Copyright Star of West Down Masonic Lodge No.94 ©2014 Website created by W Bro M Whitesmith| Design from Serif.com

Star of West Down Masonic Lodge No. 94

Office

Office Bearer



Worshipful Master

W Bro N Gibson

Senior Warden

Bro D Finlay

Junior Warden

W Bro G Symington



Treasurer

W Bro K McCollum

Secretary

W Bro M Hendley

Director of Ceremonies

W Bro S Sloan



Steward of Charities

W Bro M Hendley

Almoner


Chaplain

W Bro J Harshaw



Senior Deacon

W Bro R Gibson

Junior Deacon

W Bro M Whitesmith


Inner Guard

W Bro R Poots