1. 22 April, 1892: Dromore. Special Communication.
  2. The Brethren assembled in the Town Hall at 12 o'clock noon; and thence proceeded in Masonic order to the rooms in Church Street, recently prepared for the accommodation of the members of a new Lodge No. 94.
  3. Having entered the Masonic Rooms the Provincial Grand Lodge was opened in the first degree; after which the Ceremonies of Dedication of the Rooms, Constitution of the Lodge, and Installation of its Officers were conducted according to ancient Masonic custom by the Right Worshipful Provincial Grand Master, Bro. Lord Arthur Hill

History of Warrant No. 94

Copyright Star of West Down Masonic Lodge No.94 ©2014 Website created by W Bro M Whitesmith| Design from Serif.com

Star of West Down Masonic Lodge No. 94

www.irish-freemasons.org

Grand Lodge of Ireland

www.pgl-down.org

Provincial Grand Lodge of Down

www.downwidows.org

Down Masonic Widows Fund

www.mastermason.com/lodge521/

Lagandale 521 Dromore